i'm not really an artist or funny. i post some tv show things, stupid anime, and really shitty puns. xx, andi.
*sees dog while in the car*
*turns around in seat to watch dog until its out of sight*
Cute Tatsumi （ﾉ´∀`）|| Orenchi no Furo Jijou EP 3
haha, hello there.
1. First impression: ahh, i think it was a couple of years ago. i think it was when i was new to tumblr and you made a post about following me? that was really sweet and made me smile!
2. Truth is: you seem like a really lovely person who is cool and fun to talk to! but i’m terrible at starting conversations and stuff. i’m even bad at expressing myself right now. so, um… hi!
3. How old do you look: hm. i’m terrible at things like this. i’d say about 18ish? 19? or 17? around that?
4. Have you ever made me laugh: yes, on several occasions actually. because when you reblog my art your comments in the tags are so sweet! and your posts about nitori also always make me smile.
5. Have you ever made me mad: no.
6. Best feature: you honestly seem like such a NICE person. this sounds really vague but i mean the way you answer asks and what you put in your tags (i get the feelings i’m being creepy with always reaing the tags of everyone) it’s just so lovely and sweet and overall i just get the impression you’re a really kind soul. (now that sounded too cheesy oh gosh. excuse me.)
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: haha, i don’t have feelings.
8. You’re my: source of cheering up when i need it!
9. Name in my phone: not in there.
10. Should you post this too? you already did. i actually reblogged it from you. heh.
Send me a ”hey” and i’ll do this:
1. First impression:
2. Truth is:
3. How old do you look:
4. Have you ever made me laugh:
5. Have you ever made me mad:
6. Best feature:
7. Have I ever had a crush on you:
8. You’re my:
9. Name in my phone:
10. Should you post this too?
Julian Morris as Ryan Geauxinue in New Girl 4x05
"Ride the current without hesitating anymore,
We’ll surely be able to reach the future we believe in,
We stared in the blue toward the next summer.”
♫ ♬ NEO BLUE BREATHING feat Haruka, Makoto, Rin ♫ ♬
We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it’s common, it’s trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I’m setting the example. What I’ve done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed… forever.
got something quite cool in the mail today.